Breeze LT Low GTX
The Breeze Lite Low GORE-TEX® is a streamlined hiking shoe for fast and light trail adventures. Save on weight, while taking full advantage of best-in-class traction and waterproofing.
April 22, 2020
The Breeze Lite Low GTX is a lightweight, waterproof addition to the beloved Breeze line. A lighter successor to the Breeze III Low, the LT Low features VIBRAM® Megagrip for sure footing across varying surfaces. Supplementing all-weather traction, the LT also features cutting edge VIBRAM® Litebase technology, saving 25% in outsole weight. A synthetic microfiber upper provides all-day breathability, while delivering improved fit for more comfortable trail miles.
- Abrasion Resistant MeshSynthetic Microfiber
- GORE-TEX with Extended Comfort Technology
- Anatomical High Rebound Footbed
- Dual Density Compression Molded Enduralast EVA Midsole
- Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Ground Control LiteBase with Megagrip Compound Outsole
- Ascent Last
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.